Terms and Conditions
– The promoter of the competition is Stevenage Leisure Park.
– The prize draw is open to Stevenage and surrounding area residents aged 18 or over, excluding Stevenage Leisure Park employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the competition applicants need to enter via the Stevenage Leisure Park Facebook or Instagram age. The competition closes on the date stated on each social media post.
– The competition will run on Stevenage Leisure Parks Facebook and Instagram pages. There will be one competition draw and one winner per competion, who will be selected randomly and the decision is final.
– Stevenage Leisure Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be notified by direct message. If the selected winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be selected.
– By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the competition for use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.