There are over 1,200 free parking spaces for Stevenage Leisure Park customers. There is no restriction on the length of your stay but please note that the following terms of parking apply at all times:
- If you leave the site whilst your vehicle remains in the car park you will be liable to receive a parking charge.
- All vehicles must be parked only within marked bays.
- Disabled badge holders only in disabled bays. Valid disabled badge must be clearly displayed at all times.
- No parking on yellow lines or in an area with hatched markings.
- No roadway parking
- Failure to comply with these terms at any time result in a £100 parking charge (reduced to £60 if paid within 14 days).
For further information please contact UKPC Customer Services 0870 174 0074.